Home maintenance > Decorating

Home painting and decorating can become increasingly difficult for elderly people to do. Small decorating jobs can sometimes be undertaken by Home Improvement Agencies, whilst council and housing association landlords can often help painting and decorating your home but it varies how often this can be achieved. Otherwise, if you are on a low income it’s worth seeing if there are local volunteers who will do this whilst you pay for the materials. A large number of commercial organisations will decorate the home of older people for a charge.

Click a location to view all decorating services in that region.

Home maintenance > Decorating services in England

Home maintenance > Decorating services in Scotland


Search for home services for the elderly Home improvement agencies

Refine search

Other types of service: More...