What does it do?
The Age NI team provides information and advice on a range of issues including:
- welfare benefits
- community care
- residential and nursing care
- ousing and health
The Age NI team also provides advocacy support to people experiencing difficulties:
- negotiating the health and social care system
- accessing appropriate levels of community care
- dealing with issues relating to residential and nursing care
- those who have experienced or are at risk of abuse
Who it is for?for older people, their families and carers
Where it is available?National service (Northern Ireland).
What it costs:The Age NI Advice and Advocacy Service offers free, independent and confidential support
How to access or apply for it:
Our freephone advice line is available by calling 0808 808 7575
from 8.00am to 7.00pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
You can also use our contact form or email us at email@example.com
Casework, advocacy & support, Information & options appraisal, Housing options appraisal, Advocacy, Information, Signposting / gateway service, Care options appraisal
Info last updated: