What does it do?
St Joseph’s day Centre is located on the Drive in Ilford. Staff and volunteers know everyone by name and there is a noticeably warm, friendly atmosphere as soon as you walk in.Activities on offer include:
- keep fit exercises bridge and other play exercises
- hairdresser manicures and hand massage
- muisic appreciation
- arts and crafts - from Alzheimer’s Society activities book
- current affairs discussion groups
- remeniscence / entertainment
- outings daily entertainment after lunch
- To maximise potential
- To maximise independence
- To improve quality of life experience
- To behave respectfully and courteously
Who it is for?The day care centre is open to anyone living in and around the Redbridge area. It has been designed to meet the needs of older people in the community and all staff involved are trained in Culture and Diversity.
Where it is available?Local service covering: Redbridge (Greater London).
How to access or apply for it:
The centre is open all year round
Transport is available dependant on circumstances and availabilty.
For more information please contact us.
Socialising, Activities, Day centres, Outings, visits, trips
Info last updated: