HousingCare.Org logo

EAC Services Directory

Time For Me


Lancashire County Council.
Health and Social Care, County Hall, Fishergate, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 8XJ (view on a map).
Visit our website

What does it do?
Carers can apply for a ‘Time for Me’ grant. This is an amount of money which you can choose to spend on anything that gives you a break, and which has a positive impact on your wellbeing. The money can be spent on things like driving lessons, a sewing machine or a gym membership. As each carer has a different view of what is a break for them ‘Time for Me’ allows you to be creative and flexible, offering a useful break which is tailored to your needs.

Who it is for?

The service is available to all carers living in Lancashire.

Where it is available?

Local service covering: Burnley, Chorley, Fylde, Hyndburn, Lancaster, Pendle, Preston, Ribble Valley, Rossendale, South Ribble, West Lancashire, Wyre (Lancashire).

What it costs:

Grants of up to £350 are available.

How to access or apply for it:

For further information contact :
0845 053 0009
Email: acscustomer.services@lancashire.gov.uk

What to expect then:

Opening times are: 8.45am - 5.00pm

Info last updated:




Lancashire County Council