What does it do?
Sandwell Home Improvement Agency offers homeowners help and support for housing repair, improvement or adaptations. We can:
- visit you to discuss what work is required and whether you need any additional help offer advice on maintaining, repairing and improving your home
- arrange for the work to be done by a "tried and tested" contractor
- project manage and inspect the work for you
- help you access the Aids & Adaptations Service
- give advice and information about energy efficiency
- put you in touch with other organisations who can help you
We would be really interested to hear from you if you:
- have a disability (whether you own your home, rent from a private landlord or are a council or housing association tenant)
- are over 55 years old
- have young children are struggling to pay your fuel bills
- feel your health may suffer as a result of your housing situation
Who it is for?People aged 55 or over, or with a disability.
Where it is available?Local service covering: Sandwell (West Midlands).
What it costs:If you would like further information about any of these services, please telephone us on 0121 569 5232 or complete our online enquiry form.
How to access or apply for it:
If you would like further information on this service please contact at Private Sector Housing Services.
Opening Hours: Monday-Thursday 9.00am-5.30pm, Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
Home maintenance, Adaptations - minor, Adaptations - major, Home improvement agencies, Major repairs
Info last updated: