What does it do?
- support for people living in their own homes or in shared housing
- support for people to find and maintain suitable accommodation
- a team of support advisors to help individuals and their families with a personal budget
- transition support for young people leaving school or college
- opportunities for learning, employment and participating in the community
- day services and outreach
- short breaks and respite care
- residential care for people with complex needs
- advice and guidance on technology to make life easier for people
- specialist behaviour consultancy and training
- flexible and creative services for children and young people through our innovative Buddies scheme.
Who it is for: We support people with learning disabilities and people with autism.
Where it is available:Local service covering: South Norfolk (Norfolk).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01603 819400
Additional information:The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
View the report here.
Moving home, Home help, Care, Independent living, Relief care, Housing options, Support for carers, Health & wellbeing, Paperwork / forms & letters, Health & wellbeing, Personal care at home (registered), Day care (registered)
Info last updated:11/10/2011.
|About the service provider:|
Dimensions: 26 Queen`s Road, Rowan House, Norwich, Norfolk, NR9 3DP. (view on map)
Telephone: 01603 819400
Visit their website
|Who are they?||Dimensions supports people with learning disabilities and autism to live the life they want. We now support 2,500 people and their families across England and South Wales.||