Greater London: Information and Options services

101-110 of 207 Information and Options services in Greater London.

Leonard Cheshire

Southwark Advice Plus

The aim is to enable disabled people to regain and maintain their independence by delivering person-centred information and advice on topics such as: Debt and money management Benefits Business Careers S...Contact: Southwark Advice Plus, 66 South Lambeth Road, London, SW8 1RL. Tel: 020 7112 1489 option 4 / 07951 530 032.

London Borough of Barking and Dagenham

Adult Social Care

Barking and Dagenham Council is working to improve choice and information about social care services for older people, adults with learning and physical disabilities and people with sight or hearing loss or mental health issu...Contact: London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, Civic Centre, Dagenham, Essex, RM10 7BN. Tel: 020 8227 2915.

London Borough of Barnet

Adult Social Care

If you need help with everyday activities like getting washed and dressed, and don’t have enough support from friends or relatives, then there are lots of options available to support you to stay in your own home. This ...Contact: London Borough of Barnet, North London Business Park (NLBP),, Oakleigh Road South, London, N11 1NP. Tel: 020 8359 5000.

London Borough of Bexley

Adult Social Care

We offer a range of services to people in need. Some of these services will help you to continue to live at home if this is what you want. If your assessment shows that you are eligible to receive services from the Council,...Contact: London Borough of Bexley, Bexley Civic Offices, Broadway, Bexleheath, Kent, DA6 7LB. Tel: 020 8303 7777.

Staying Put

Staying Put help people remain in their own homes in comfort and safety and can offer: o  A visit to your property by a Caseworker to advise on home improvements and repairs. o  Advice on the best way of funding the...Contact: Bexley Staying Put, Civic Offices, 2 Waiting Street, Bexleyheath, Kent, DA6 7LB. Tel: 020 8303 7777.

London Borough of Brent

Adult Social Care

We provide personal and practical support to help people lead full and active lives, maintain their independence and dignity, and have choice and control as far as they can. Services provided can include: • &n...Contact: London Borough of Brent. Tel: 020 8937 4300.

London Borough of Bromley

Adult Social Care

We provide services for people who are disabled or ill, so that they and their carers get the care they need and can live as independently as possible. Services provided can include: •    healthcare &bu...Contact: London Borough of Bromley, Bromley Civic Centre Stockwell Close, Bromley, Kent, BR1 3UH. Tel: 020 8461 7777.

London Borough of Camden

Adult Social Care

Information and advice on everything from having an assessment and getting help in the home through to leisure opportunities and social events. Services provided can include: •    healthcar...Contact: London Borough of Camden, Bidborough House 38-50 Bidborough Street, London, WC1H 9DB. Tel: 020 7974 4000.

Older Peoples Outreach Service (Camden Council)

It is a free outreach service to assist and support older people to remain independent in their own homes. This service is for Council and private tenants, owner occupiers and Housing Association tenants. Provides inform...Contact: Housing Services, Town Hall Judd Street, London, WC1H 9JE. Tel: 020 7974 4444.

London Borough of Croydon

Adult Social Care

Provides advice and support to older people requiring assistance in Croydon. Services provided can include: •    healthcare •    equipment •    help in your home...Contact: London Borough of Croydon. Tel: 020 8726 6500.


Search for home services for the elderly Home improvement agencies

Refine search

Information an... services elsewhere: More...
Other services in Greater London: More...