What does well being mean to you?

Help EAC improve the services that we offer by completing our short survey.

Help us here

Back to results

Information provided by Independent Age

Complaints about Community Care and NHS Services in Wales

Explains when you can complain, how to go about it and the complaints procedure, if you are not satisfied with the services you are getting from the social services or the National Health Service.

Publisher: Independent Age

Author: Independent Age

Published date: 2011

Editor: Counsel & Care

Length: 29pp
Available in PDF formatFREEDownload

Download your selected resource above or visit the publishers website to read the information, order the printed resource directly from them or contact the publisher by email.