EAC HousingCare.org services
Showcase your housing or care facilities on HousingCare.org
Here are a few examples of facilities that present particularly well:
Applegarth Court, Bridlington, by Housing 21
West Hall Care Home, West Byfleet, by Anchor
Maple Court, Macclesfield, by Belong
Rowanberries, Bradford, by MHA
Wood Green, Bill Quay, Gateshead, by The Gateshead Housing Company
Cambrian Green Court, Bristol, by Housing 21
Kilkenny House, Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes Council
EAC HousingCare.org is the only website that presents a complete picture of all specialist accommodation for older people in the UK.
- It includes 25,000 sheltered, retirement, extracare, assisted living, Abbeyfield and retirement village developments, as well as 12,500 registered care homes and complexes.
- Up to 18,000 people visit the site every day, including older people, their relatives and carers, and thousands of professionals who work with them. A total of 3.9 million unique visitors in 2015!
- Our team of telephone advisors use the site to prepare bespoke Housing Options reports for 18,000 clients every year.
The site carries only a limited amount of advertising, yet offers an extremely effective way for housing providers to reach their markets.
How it works
- All EAC HousingCare Core services are free of charge. There is no cost to housing or care providers for appearing on the site. As a charity with a mission to provide the best information to the public, we aim to cover every elderly care facility in the UK – in detail.
- EAC HousingCare Plus service adds features to help providers promote and advertise their accommodation and related services.
- EAC HousingCare Premium service recognises that major providers look for consistency of branding, and offers bespoke attention to the how their facilities are presented and the relationship between HousingCare.org and their own websites.
Subscribers to HousingCare Plus and Premium services are encouraged to achieve the EAC Quality of Information Mark (‘QI Mark’), which guarantees that comprehensive and accurate factual information about their housing accompanies all promotion and advertising on the HousingCare website.
Check the options and choose a package that best suits your requirements.
HOOP, housing options self appraisal tool
Our newly designed online tool uses a simple question & answer technique to help elderly people and their carers think about different aspects of their home and how they live in it. It then suggests information and resources that might help them resolve any problems they identify. We call the tool 'HOOP' for short, standing for Housing Options for elderly people.
HOOP could be a helpful addition to your own website
Find our more about the HOOP tool