Enhance your data
EAC has introduced a Quality of Information Mark to encourage and help housing providers deliver better and more consistent information to older people about all forms of retirement housing.
Once achieved facilities will recieve the kitemark as well as 7 pages of additional data on the website
EAC Housing for Older People Awards 2010
Elderly Accommodation Counsel (EAC) is pleased to announce the launch of new awards for all forms of retirement housing. These awards are supported by the Department for Communities and Local Government, and by the DH Care Networks of the Department of Health.
Find out more, encourage your residents to nominate your scheme.
Update your data
Need to advertise your lettings vacancies or your properties for sale, or update your information?
+ Add your property / vacancy
+ Update your information here
Did you know you can:
- Have data and searches delivered into your website and offline systems
- Upload vacancies live on the website
- Access advanced reports not available to the public
- Customise and brand the exports, brochures and emails users regularly download on your facilities
- Commission bespoke reports
- and much much more...
Find out more about our services