- Retirement housing
- 30 flats. Built in 1989. Sizes 1 bedroom. Includes mobility and wheelchair standard properties
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden, assisted bathing facility
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 50 yards; shop 75 yards; post office 200 yards; town centre 800 yards; social centre 400 yards
- Weekly Social Activities include: Tuesday – coffee morning.
Wednesday – lunch club.
Monthly – fish tea and other regular outings, organised by sheltered housing officer. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted, but not to be replaced
- Tenure(s): Rent (social landlord)
Info updated: 11/04/2012. Update info