- Retirement housing
- 48 flats. Built in 2006. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden, library
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 800 yards; shop 800 yards; post office 800 yards; town centre 800 yards; GP 700 yards; social centre 800 yards
- Regular Social Activities include: afternoon tea, coffee morning, monthly social event, monthly lunch (outside), and weekly exercise class.. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £100,000 (1 bed), at Nov 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 02/03/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the first floor overlooking communal gardens. £99,500. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/06/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the lower ground floor with access to patio area. £105,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/06/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the second floor benefitting from having a dual aspect. £112,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/06/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in South Shropshire
Home Services: Our staff can carry out a number of household tasks, designed to help keep your home safe, comfortabe and welcoming.
Whether you'd like someone ...more
Moving home in later life can be overwhelming - just the thought of arranging all the necessary tasks, finding a new home, sorting, packing and unpacking can be...more
Search for home services
Citizens Advice Shropshire is a registered charity and is part of a national network of independent CABx which give free, confidential and impartial help and ad...more