- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 41 flats. Built in 2007. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Non-resident management staff (part time) and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site fairly easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 0.25 mile(s); shop 1 mile(s); post office 1 mile(s); town centre 4.5 mile(s); GP 1.5 mile(s)
- Regular social activities include coffee mornings, Tai Chi, and fish & chip supper. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 27/01/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured tenancy at £925 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 24/04/2016).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the ground floor with access to patio area and communal gardens. Asking price £125,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 22/03/2016).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the ground floor.. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 22/03/2016).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales