- Retirement housing
- 41 flats. Built in 2007. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Non-resident management staff (part time) and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site fairly easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 0.25 mile(s); shop 1 mile(s); post office 1 mile(s); town centre 4.5 mile(s); GP 1.5 mile(s)
- Regular Social Activities include: coffee mornings, Tai Chi, and fish & chip supper. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £200,000 (2 bed), at Nov 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 27/01/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured tenancy at £995 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 07/08/2017).
Re-sale: a two bedroom south westerly facing first floor retirement apartment with a sunny aspect juliette balcony. Offers in the Region Of £165,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 14/08/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom first floor retirement property. £139,950. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 14/08/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales