405-411 Reading Road, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 5GU.
Retirement/sheltered housingTo rent/let (2)
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 35 flats. Built in 2005. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Access to site easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 30 yards; shop 60 yards; post office 20 yards; town centre 6 mile(s); GP 0.5 mile(s)
- Regular social activities include coffee morning, cards, quiz afternoon, social evenings, music, tai chi. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 04/01/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom ground floor flat; assured shorthold tenancy at £875 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Options on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 15/08/2015).
Re-sale(s): Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above, for details of currently available properties in this development. (Notified 08/07/2015).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales