405-411 Reading Road, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 5GU.
Retirement/sheltered housingFor sale (3)
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 35 flats. Built in 2005. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Access to site easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 30 yards; shop 60 yards; post office 20 yards; town centre 6 mile(s); GP 0.5 mile(s)
- Regular Social Activities include: coffee morning, cards, quiz afternoon, social evenings, music, tai chi. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £165,000 (1 bed), at Dec 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 04/01/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the first floor. £165,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).
Re-sale: a spacious one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the ground floor with access to communal gardens. £164,995. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).
Re-sale: a well appointed one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the ground floor with access to rear communal gardens. £170,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in Wokingham
We help people in later life manage money and financial affairs
Age UK Berkshire has been supporting people in later life to manage your money in a variety of w...more
Personal and support services available include chiropody, hairdressing, carers support group, services and advice from other statutory and voluntary sour...more
Search for home services
Sure care provides companionship, advice, care and support to adults within their own homes in their local community.
We offer home support, companionship, pers...more