- Retirement housing
- 35 flats. Built in 2005. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and Careline alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Access to site easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 30 yards; shop 60 yards; post office 20 yards; town centre 6 mile(s); GP 0.5 mile(s)
- Regular Social Activities include: coffee morning, cards, quiz afternoon, social evenings, music, tai chi. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £165,000 (1 bed), at Dec 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 04/01/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured shorthold tenancy at £895 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 20/02/2018).
Re-sale: a redecorated double aspect one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the first floor overlooking the rear gardens. £160,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 13/02/2018).
Re-sale: a spacious one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the ground floor with access to communal gardens. £160,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 13/02/2018).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales