- Retirement housing
- 42 flats. Built in 2004. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and Careline alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 150 yards; shop 150 yards; post office 150 yards; town centre 150 yards; GP 150 yards; social centre 150 yards
- Regular Social Activities include: coffee mornings, tea afternoons, cheese & wine evenings, and coach outings.. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £150,000 (2 bed), at Dec 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 24/05/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 3rd floor flat; assured tenancy at £825 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 30/10/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom third floor retirement apartment with new carpets fitted and redecorated throughout. £124,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/11/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment located on the fourth floor. Offers in Excess of £125,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/11/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales