- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 42 flats. Built in 2004. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 150 yards; shop 150 yards; post office 150 yards; town centre 150 yards; GP 150 yards; social centre 150 yards
- Regular social activities include coffee mornings, tea afternoons, cheese & wine evenings, and coach outings.. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 24/05/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale(s): Former 1 bed show flat for sale on first floor. Rear outlook onto the trees of Plymouth College.. Contact Please contact Teresa Conman on 07779349632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Notified 16/08/2015).
Relet: 1 bedroom 3rd floor flat; assured tenancy at £775 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Options on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 13/09/2015).
Re-sale: a one bedroom first floor retirement apartment originally the ex show apartment at £120000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 09/09/2015).
Re-sale: a one bedroom second floor retirement apartment at £112000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 09/09/2015).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales