Portishead Quays, Harbour Road, Portishead, Somerset, BS20 7JH.
Retirement/sheltered housingFor sale (4)
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 55 flats. Built in 2004. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- lift, lounge, guest facilities, garden
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 200 yards; shop 100 yards; post office 600 yards; town centre 500 yards; GP 900 yards
- Regular Social Activities include: coffee morning and afternoon tea. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £185,000 (1 bed), at Dec 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 02/02/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the second floor with juliette balcony. £185,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 20/01/2017).
Re-sale: a very well presented one bedroom second floor retirement apartment overlooking the front of the development with balcony. Guide Price £210,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 20/01/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom assisted living retirement apartment located on the third floor. £75,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 20/01/2017).
Re-sale: a larger than average one bedroom retirement apartment located on the second floor having been re-decorated and re-carpetted throughout. £125,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 20/01/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in North Somerset
We provide short-term loans of wheelchairs and other equipment at almost 1,000 outlets in the UK.
The types of mobility aids we provide include the following:
Our range of services
Companionship and social care – our Care Personal Assistants could help you to attend social activities, college, work or...more
Search for home services
The service provides care, support and practical assistance for adults who find it difficult to manage daily tasks, and who need assistance to remain independen...more