Portishead Quays, Harbour Road, Portishead, Somerset, BS20 7JH.
Retirement/sheltered housingFor sale (3)
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 55 flats. Built in 2004. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- lift, lounge, guest facilities, garden
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 200 yards; shop 100 yards; post office 600 yards; town centre 500 yards; GP 900 yards
- Regular Social Activities include: coffee morning and afternoon tea. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £185,000 (1 bed), at Dec 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 02/02/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a two bedroom retirement apartment. £265,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).
Re-sale: a very well presented one bedroom second floor retirement apartment overlooking the front of the development with balcony. Guide Price £210,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).
Re-sale: a larger than average one bedroom retirement apartment located on the second floor re-decorated and re-carpetted. £125,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in North Somerset
We run two day centres in North Somerset. Both are based in Worle near Weston-super-Mare.
The centres do provide a certain level of care and host a...more
When friends and family live too far away to make regular contact, the Royal Voluntary Service can provide a little bit of company and friendly social...more
Search for home services
Practical help with things like shopping, cleaning, cooking, accessing the community, using a laptop or walking the dog. If you are struggling to do it we...more