- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 22 flats. Built in 2002. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom. Includes mobility standard properties
- Non-resident management staff (part time) and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden, library
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 200 yards; shop 200 yards; post office 250 yards; town centre 200 yards; GP 500 yards; social centre 100 yards
- Regular social activities include coffee mornings once a month and occasional theatre trips and lunches. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by Pegasus Life Ltd
Info updated: 19/01/2010. Update info
Local home services for older people in Horsham
Lavinia House is always busy with people taking part in the many activities, meeting friends, enjoying a coffee, tea or snack, or reading a paper.
Our services in West Sussex Independent mental capacity advocacy service (IMCA), including depprivation of liberty safeguards (DoLS) and paid relevant persons r...more
Search for home services
We now support over 2,000 members and provide people with a wide range of practical support solutions to help them remain independent following sight loss.