- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 56 flats. Built in 2000. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 500 yards; shop 500 yards; post office 1 mile(s); town centre 3 mile(s); GP 1.5 mile(s)
- Regular Social Activities include: bingo, quiz, music evening, video evening, whist, line dancing, and trips every month. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £80,000 (1 bed), at Nov 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 17/02/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a larger style one bedroom first floor retirement apartment. £79,950. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the second floor. £80,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in Chester
Support At Home is a local, family run business covering Runcorn, Widnes and Liverpool.
The services provided include Personal Care, Home Help, Companion...more
Have a look at our library of simple electronic aids where you can borrow equipment for two weeks to see if they work for you. You have to pay a temporary depos...more
Search for home services
'A shed is to a man what a handbag is to a woman. Both contain all the essentials to survive the modern world.'
Here at Age UK Cheshire, we believe that every ...more