Managed by: Mansfield V.S.H.
- Enhanced sheltered housing
- 12 flats. Built in 1870 and renovated in 2002. Sizes studio. Includes mobility standard properties
- Very Sheltered scheme with Visiting management staff (Staff on call 8am to 8pm), Non-resident management staff (7 days) and Community alarm service
- lift, lounge, dining room, laundry, garden, activities room, library, assisted bathing facility
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 100 yards; shop 100 yards; post office 0.5 mile(s); town centre 10 yards; GP 0.5 mile(s); social centre 150 yards
- Monthly Social Activities include: In-house organised activities -- dominoes, arts & crafts, cards, coffee mornings, and musial afternoons, organised by manager and staff. Some meals available (2 meals provided daily, and ingredients for breafast). New residents accepted from 50 years of age
- Tenure(s): Rent (social landlord)
- Developed by Abbeyfield Scotland Ltd
Info updated: 06/02/2017. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet(s): North East facing room. Beautiful bright lounge plus bedroom with ensuite. Newly painted and carpet. Please contact Christine King, House Manager, on 0131 447 4773 or at email@example.com. (Notified 18/07/2017).
Relet(s): Bright second floor West facing room with ensuite. Newly decorated. Accessible by lift or stairs.. Please contact Christine King, House Manager, on 0131 447 4773 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Notified 18/07/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales