Managed by: Mansfield V.S.H.
- Enhanced sheltered housing
- 9 flats. Built in 1870. Sizes studio. Includes mobility standard properties
- Very Sheltered scheme with non-resident management staff (7 days) and community alarm service
- lift, lounge, dining room, laundry, garden, conservatory, hobby room, activities room
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 200 yards; shop 200 yards; post office 300 yards; town centre 1.5 mile(s); GP 400 yards; social centre 0.57 mile(s)
- Some meals available (2 meals provided and ingredients for breakfast provided daily). New residents accepted from 50 years of age
- Tenure(s): Rent (social landlord)
- Developed by Abbeyfield Scotland Ltd
Info updated: 25/01/2017. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet(s): Large, fully furnished east facing room with ensuite. Recently decorated. Please contact David Currie House Manager on 0131 552 3912 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Notified 25/03/2017).
Relet(s): Very large, fully furnished east facing room with ensuite. Recently decorated.. Please contact David Currie House Manager on 0131 552 3912 or at email@example.com. (Notified 25/03/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in Edinburgh
When older people come out of hospital, they can need more intensive support than usual to help get them back on their feet. Royal Voluntary Service Home from H...more
I am a resticted Whole of Market Adviser to older people and their families.
I do this in whichever way suits my client - in their home or at my office or by p...more
Search for home services
Care Harmony Solutions provides a range of services including personal alarms, smoke detector, fall detector, bed sensor, Bogus Caller button, PIR, and medicati...more