Managed by: Mansfield V.S.H.
- Enhanced sheltered housing
- 9 flats. Built in 1870. Sizes studio. Includes mobility standard properties
- Very Sheltered scheme with non-resident management staff (7 days) and community alarm service
- lift, lounge, dining room, laundry, garden, conservatory, hobby room, activities room
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 200 yards; shop 200 yards; post office 300 yards; town centre 1.5 mile(s); GP 400 yards; social centre 0.57 mile(s)
- Some meals available (2 meals provided and ingredients for breakfast provided daily). New residents accepted from 60 years of age
- Tenure(s): Rent (social landlord)
- Developed by Abbeyfield Scotland Ltd
Info updated: 25/01/2017. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet(s): Large first floor room, en-suite, furnished, west facing, finished to a very high standard. Contact David Currie House Manager on 0131 552 3912 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Notified 01/02/2017).
Relet(s): Ground floor room with en-suite, carpeted, can be furnished. Double patio doors opening to garden. Contact David Currie House Manager on 0131 552 3912 or at email@example.com. (Notified 01/02/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales