Managed by: Mansfield V.S.H.
- Enhanced sheltered housing
- 12 flats. Built in 1870. Sizes studio. Includes mobility standard properties
- Very Sheltered scheme with Non-resident management staff (7 days) and Community alarm service
- lift, lounge, dining room, laundry, garden, conservatory, hobby room, activities room, assisted bathing facility
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 100 yards; shop 200 yards; post office 0.5 mile(s); town centre 0.6 mile(s); GP 0.3 mile(s); social centre 0.1 mile(s)
- Monthly Social Activities include: weekly and monthly activities, organised by Mansfield VSH. Some meals available (2 meals provided daily & breakfast ingredients provided daily). New residents accepted from 60 years of age
- Tenure(s): Rent (social landlord)
- Developed by Abbeyfield Scotland Ltd
Info updated: 30/01/2017. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet(s): Ground floor south facing room, both spacious and bright. En-suite with shower. Furnished or unfurnished. Contact Tom Hutchinson on 0131 332 2165 or email email@example.com. (Notified 27/01/2017).
Relet(s): Decorated to a high standard, this east facing room is situated on the first floor. En-suite shower. Contact Tom Hutchinson on 0131 332 2165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Notified 02/02/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales