4 Quarry Road East, Bebbington, Wirral, Merseyside, CH63 3JR.
Retirement/sheltered housingTo rent/let (2)
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 39 flats. Built in 1980. Sizes 1 bedroom
- Non-resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 8 yards; shop 7 yards; post office 300 yards; town centre 300 yards; GP 10 yards; social centre 5 mile(s)
- Weekly Social Activities include: coffee mornings, exercise/fitness class, bingo, social events, arts and crafts, outings and trips to theatre, organised by residents' social club. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted, but not to be replaced (subject to Housing & Care 21's pets policy)
- Tenure(s): Rent (social landlord)
- Developed by Housing & Care 21
Info updated: 02/04/2009. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
To rent: A 2nd floor one person one bedroom flat. Please contact us by email or phone, as above. (Notified 14/02/2017).
To rent: A 2nd floor two person one bedroom flat. Please contact us by email or phone, as above. (Notified 14/02/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales