Queen Street, Aldcliffe Road, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 1RY.
Retirement/sheltered housingTo rent/let (3)
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 63 flats. Built in 1999. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom. Includes mobility standard properties
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Access to site easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 500 yards; shop 500 yards; post office 1 mile(s); town centre 1 mile(s); GP 500 yards
- Weekly social activities include occasional coffee mornings, and buffets. New residents accepted from 56 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 04/01/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat; assured tenancy at £625 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 22/05/2016).
Re-sale: a one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment. Asking price £69,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 22/03/2016).
Re-sale: a one bedroom second floor retirement apartment. Asking price £75,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 22/03/2016).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales