- Retirement housing
- 44 flats. Built in 1996. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom. Includes mobility and wheelchair standard properties
- Resident management staff and Careline alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 30 yards; shop 50 yards; post office 500 yards; town centre 5 mile(s); GP 2 mile(s); social centre 6 mile(s)
- Frequent Social Activities include: cards, bingo, fish & chip evenings, coffee mornings, and chairobics. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 23/02/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat; assured shorthold tenancy at £655 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 20/02/2018).
Re-sale: a two bedroom retirement apartment located on the ground floor with juliet balcony. £155,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 13/02/2018).
Re-sale: a first floor two bedroom retirement apartment. £167,500. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 13/02/2018).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales