Abbeydale Road South, Mil Houses, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S7 2PZ.
Retirement/sheltered housingFor sale (2)
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 44 flats. Built in 1996. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom. Includes mobility and wheelchair standard properties
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 30 yards; shop 50 yards; post office 500 yards; town centre 5 mile(s); GP 2 mile(s); social centre 6 mile(s)
- Frequent social activities include cards, bingo, fish & chip evenings, coffee mornings, and chairobics. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 23/02/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a first floor one bedroom retirement apartment. Price £135000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 09/10/2015).
Re-sale: a ground floor one bedroom retirement apartment. Price £112000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 09/10/2015).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales