Albion Place, Derngate, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 1UG.
Retirement/sheltered housingFor sale (2)
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 59 flats. Built in 1998. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Access to site fairly easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 180 yards; shop 300 yards; post office 300 yards; town centre 400 yards; GP 250 yards
- Frequent social activities include coffee mornings Monday & Friday, afternoon tea Wednesday, quiz Tuesday evening, knit & natter, and bingo on Friday evening., organised by residents. New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 25/03/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a one bedroom second floor retirement apartment. Price £72950. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 09/10/2015).
Re-sale: a two bedroom lower ground floor retirement apartment with ensuite wet room.. Price £125000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 09/10/2015).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales