Albion Place, Derngate, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 1UG.
Retirement/sheltered housingFor sale (3)
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 59 flats. Built in 1998. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Access to site fairly easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 180 yards; shop 300 yards; post office 300 yards; town centre 400 yards; GP 250 yards
- Frequent social activities include coffee mornings Monday & Friday, afternoon tea Wednesday, quiz Tuesday evening, knit & natter, and bingo on Friday evening., organised by residents. New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 25/03/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a one bedroom second floor retirement apartment. Asking price £72,950. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 22/03/2016).
Re-sale: a two bedroom first floor retirement apartment benefiting from being offered for sale in excellent condition throughout.. Asking price £130,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 22/03/2016).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment located on the third floor.. Asking price £89,950. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 22/03/2016).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales