Albion Place, Derngate, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 1UG.
Retirement/sheltered housingFor sale (3)
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 59 flats. Built in 1998. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Access to site fairly easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 180 yards; shop 300 yards; post office 300 yards; town centre 400 yards; GP 250 yards
- Frequent Social Activities include: coffee mornings Monday & Friday, afternoon tea Wednesday, quiz Tuesday evening, knit & natter, and bingo on Friday evening., organised by residents. New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £88,000 (1 bed), at Nov 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 25/03/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a one bedroom lower ground floor retirement apartment with french door to private garden. £97,500. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment located on the third floor.. £87,995. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom upper ground floor retirement apartment. £95,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in Northampton
At De Vere Care we provide daily activities; dementia support, shower facility, hair salon, pedicure and manicure services. We also promote day outs and trips.&...more
We can carry out jobs including:
Fitting smoke detectors and rails
Replacing light bulbs, fuses and plugs
Small carpentry work
Search for home services
Crossroads Care East Midlands' End of Life Carer Support Service provides emotional, practical and psychological support to carers, family and friends and to th...more