- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 49 flats. Built in 1995. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 20 yards; shop 200 yards; post office 400 yards; town centre 500 yards; GP 1 mile(s); social centre 500 yards
- Regular Social Activities include: afternoon tea, snooker on Mondays, cards on Thiursdays, bingo on Tuesdays from October to May, and occasional coffee mornings.. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £140,000 (2 bed), at Dec 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 28/07/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment with direct access to gardens. £109,950. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/06/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the ground floor. £105,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/06/2017).
Re-sale: a two bedroom retirement apartment located on the second floor. £140,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/06/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales