- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 57 flats. Built in 1986. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom. Includes wheelchair standard properties
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 10 yards; shop 1 mile(s); post office 1 mile(s); town centre 1 mile(s); GP 0.5 mile(s); social centre 0.5 mile(s)
- Frequent Social Activities include: coffee mornings, bingo and whist - all once a week, organised by social committee. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 15/02/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 4th floor flat; assured tenancy at £775 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 04/05/2017).
Relet: 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat; assured tenancy at £775 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 04/05/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the third floor.. Offers in Excess of £59,500. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales