- Retirement housing
- 32 flats. Built in 1988. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and Careline alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 25 yards; shop 0.25 mile(s); post office 0.25 mile(s); town centre 8 mile(s); GP 0.25 mile(s); social centre 0.25 mile(s)
- Regular Social Activities include: art & craft, bingo, coffee morning and social evening. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £78,500 (1 bed), at Nov 2016
Info updated: 15/02/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a one bedroom second floor retirement apartment. £77,500. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/11/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom first floor retirement apartment. £78,500. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/11/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment situated on the second floor. £80,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/11/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in Sefton
Services are flexible to the needs of each client. These can include personal care such as assistance with bathing, dressing, eating and medication; home help c...more
The meals are cooked locally and delivered hot, served in foil trays.
A typical meal consists of beef, chicken or fish, potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Swe...more
Search for home services
The service provides a general advocacy scheme. We have specialists dealing with the following areas: Housing, Nursing Fees/Care Homes, Mental Health (Fun...more