- Retirement housing
- 32 flats. Built in 1985. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and Careline alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 5 yards; shop 1.5 mile(s); post office 1.5 mile(s); town centre 2 mile(s); GP 0.5 mile(s); social centre 3 mile(s)
- Frequent social activities. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to permission of the landlord)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £65,000 (1 bed), £90,000 (2 bed), at Nov 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 20/10/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured tenancy at £695 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 30/10/2017).
Relet: 1 bedroom 3rd floor flat; assured tenancy at £680 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 30/10/2017).
Re-sale: a two bedroom retirement apartment situated on the third floor with views over playing field towards the malvern hills. Offers in the Region Of £85,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/11/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales