- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 47 flats. Built in 1979. Sizes 1 bedroom. Includes mobility standard properties
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 0.25 mile(s); shop 0.25 mile(s); post office 1 mile(s); town centre 1 mile(s); GP 1.5 mile(s); social centre 0.5 mile(s)
- Weekly social activities include coffee morning & afternoon tea weekly, and other socail activities in the process of being organised by the House Manager. New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 02/03/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured tenancy at £725 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Options on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 12/04/2015).
Relet: 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat; assured tenancy at £725 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Options on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 12/04/2015).
Re-sale(s): Please contact us by email or phone for details of currently available properties in this development. (Notified 07/03/2015).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales