- Retirement housing
- 47 flats. Built in 1979. Sizes 1 bedroom. Includes mobility standard properties
- Resident management staff and Careline alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 0.25 mile(s); shop 0.25 mile(s); post office 1 mile(s); town centre 1 mile(s); GP 1.5 mile(s); social centre 0.5 mile(s)
- Weekly Social Activities include: coffee morning & afternoon tea weekly, and other socail activities in the process of being organised by the House Manager. New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 02/03/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured tenancy at £750 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 04/12/2017).
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured shorthold tenancy at £775 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 04/12/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment with access to communal gardens. £80,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/11/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales