- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 46 flats. Built in 1994. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 20 yards; shop 500 yards; post office 600 yards; town centre 500 yards; GP 0.5 mile(s); social centre 500 yards
- New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 11/01/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom ground floor flat; assured shorthold tenancy at £550 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 04/05/2017).
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured tenancy at £595 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 04/05/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment located on the third floor. £50,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/06/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales