- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 46 flats. Built in 1994. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 20 yards; shop 500 yards; post office 600 yards; town centre 500 yards; GP 0.5 mile(s); social centre 500 yards
- New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 11/01/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat; assured tenancy at £625 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Options on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 15/02/2015).
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured shorthold tenancy at £485 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Options on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 15/02/2015).
Re-sale(s): Please contact us by email or phone for details of currently available properties in this development. (Notified 31/01/2015).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales