- Retirement housing
- 47 flats. Built in 1982. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom. Includes mobility and wheelchair standard properties
- Non-resident management staff (part time) and Community alarm service
- Lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £70,000 (1 bed), at Nov 2016
Info updated: 11/05/2017. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured tenancy at £710 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 11/09/2017).
Relet: 1 bedroom ground floor flat; assured tenancy at £750 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 11/09/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment located on the ground floor. £72,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 14/08/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales