- Retirement housing
- 47 flats. Built in 1982. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom. Includes mobility and wheelchair standard properties
- Non-resident management staff (part time) and Careline alarm service
- Lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £70,000 (1 bed), at Nov 2016
Info updated: 11/05/2017. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured tenancy at £695 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 30/10/2017).
Relet: 1 bedroom ground floor flat; assured tenancy at £750 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 30/10/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment located on the ground floor - no onward chain. £69,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 10/11/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in Tendring
At Ideal we offer a tailored range of services including:
- General housework, including laundry and the preparation of meals.
- Errands, su...more
A1 Colchester Cleaners provides domestic cleaning, ironing, gardening and home help type services in the Colchester, Clacton On Sea and wider Tendring area.
Search for home services
Essex community transport schemes offer a wide range of transport
services, including social car, dial a ride and group travel. They are
usually run by ...more