- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 41 flats. Built in 1986. Sizes 2 bedroom. Includes mobility standard properties
- visiting management staff (House Manager works 9am to 1pm), non-resident management staff (part time) and community alarm service
- Stair lift(s), garden, conservatory, library
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 200 yards; shop 400 yards; post office 0.5 mile(s); town centre 0.5 mile(s); GP 0.5 mile(s); social centre 0.5 mile(s)
- Monthly social activities include coffee mornings, and residents arrange outings. New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
Info updated: 30/12/2009. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a two bedroom first floor retirement apartment. Price £117500. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 09/10/2015).
Re-sale: a two bedroom first floor retirement apartment with own driveway with parking for two cars. Price £127500. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 09/10/2015).
Re-sale: a two bedroom ground floor retirement apartment with access to communal gardens. Price £135000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 09/10/2015).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in South Norfolk
The courses can be distance learning, provided at a local college or adult eduction centre or other centre. They can be for just a half-day or a day, or f...more
We can provide a full range of services including help to manage personal care, help with household tasks, cooking, shopping, cleaning, getting out and abo...more
Search for home services
Our care services include personal care, help with domestic chores, going shopping, home aids and adaptations, attending doctor or hospital or o...more