- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 41 flats. Built in 1986. Sizes 2 bedroom. Includes mobility standard properties
- visiting management staff (House Manager works 9am to 1pm), non-resident management staff (part time) and community alarm service
- Stair lift(s), garden, conservatory, library
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 200 yards; shop 400 yards; post office 0.5 mile(s); town centre 0.5 mile(s); GP 0.5 mile(s); social centre 0.5 mile(s)
- Monthly social activities include coffee mornings, and residents arrange outings. New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
Info updated: 30/12/2009. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a two bedroom first floor retirement apartment at £117500. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 09/09/2015).
Re-sale: a two bedroom first floor retirement apartment with own driveway with parking for two cars and garage at £135000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 09/09/2015).
Re-sale: a two bedroom ground floor retirement apartment with access to communal gardens at £135000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 09/09/2015).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in South Norfolk
Home Shield Norfolk is a cross-agency referral service for professionals who work with vulnerable people and their carers. The scheme aims to find ways to suppo...more
Reminiscence Services for NORFOLK and SUFFOLK
Reminiscing is a process of remembering past events and memories and sharing them with others. Reminiscence is ...more
Search for home services
With Sussex Farmhouse Meals, you can have the finest quality meal - delivered to your door.
We deliver throughout Sussex, Kent, Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Be...more