- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 41 flats. Built in 1986. Sizes 2 bedroom. Includes mobility standard properties
- visiting management staff (House Manager works 9am to 1pm), non-resident management staff (part time) and community alarm service
- Stair lift(s), garden, conservatory, library
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 200 yards; shop 400 yards; post office 0.5 mile(s); town centre 0.5 mile(s); GP 0.5 mile(s); social centre 0.5 mile(s)
- Monthly social activities include coffee mornings, and residents arrange outings. New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
Info updated: 30/12/2009. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a two bedroom first floor retirement apartment. Asking price £117,500. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 06/092016).
Re-sale: a two bedroom first floor retirement apartment with own driveway with parking for two cars. Asking price £127,500. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 06/092016).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in South Norfolk
I provide independent financial advice to older people and their families.
I do this in whichever way suits my client - in their home, at my office or by telep...more
Age UK Norfolk has helped the following towns launch as Dementia Friendly Communities: Wymondham and Swaffham in 2013, Diss and Aylsham in 2014, Wat...more
Search for home services
Our Adult Carers Project provides information, advice and guidance through Carer Support Group Meetings, Carers Cafés, one to one support at local librar...more