- Retirement/sheltered housing, Close care housing
- 26 flats. Built in 1987. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Non-resident management staff (part time) and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, garden, hobby room, library
- Access to site fairly easy. Distances: bus stop 0.25 mile(s); shop 0.25 mile(s); post office 0.25 mile(s); town centre 0.25 mile(s); GP 0.25 mile(s); social centre 0.25 mile(s)
- Regular social activities include Residents are invited to attend functions by adjoining BUPA care home, and adjacent residential care home.. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 08/03/2010. Update info
Local home services for older people in Uttlesford
declutter rooms, cupboards, wardrobes, lofts, garages, sheds etc
organise rooms, cupboards, wardrobes, lofts, garages, sheds etc
advise on ...more
The Contact Care Lifeline provides an emergency response service 24hrs a day, 365 days a year to anyone who feels vulnerable or at risk.
Search for home services
With Sussex Farmhouse Meals, you can have the finest quality meal - delivered to your door.
We deliver throughout Sussex, Kent, Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Be...more