- Retirement housing
- 37 flats. Built in 1987. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and Careline alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site fairly easy. Distances: bus stop 300 yards; shop 100 yards; post office 300 yards; town centre 100 yards; GP 100 yards; social centre 200 yards
- Frequent Social Activities include: coffee morning, fish & chips, and films, organised by social committee, manager. New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £70,000 (1 bed), at Nov 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 27/07/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured tenancy at £725 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 09/10/2017).
Re-sale: a two bedroom first floor retirement apartment offered with vacant possesion and recently refurbished with new carpets. Guide Price £70,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 17/10/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in South Somerset
Home visiting Opticians and Audiologists providing a friendly, reliable, professional NHS & private services in the comfort of our client's own home.
I provide independent financial advice to older people and their families.
I do this in whichever way suits my client - in their home, at my office or by telep...more
Search for home services
We can provide a full range of services including help to manage personal care, help with household tasks, cooking, shopping, cleaning, getting out and abo...more