- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 37 flats. Built in 1987. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site fairly easy. Distances: bus stop 300 yards; shop 100 yards; post office 300 yards; town centre 100 yards; GP 100 yards; social centre 200 yards
- Frequent social activities include coffee morning, fish & chips, and films, organised by social committee, manager. New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 27/07/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured shorthold tenancy at £600 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Options on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 07/06/2015).
Relet: 1 bedroom ground floor flat; assured tenancy at £650 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Options on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 07/06/2015).
Re-sale(s): Please contact us by email or phone for details of currently available properties in this development. (Notified 11/05/2015).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales