- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 35 flats. Built in 1986. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom. Includes mobility and wheelchair standard properties
- Resident management staff
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 100 yards; shop 100 yards; post office 100 yards; town centre 3 mile(s); GP 400 yards; social centre 2 mile(s)
- Weekly social activities include tea, coffee, bingo, scrabble, whist, games night, organised by house manager. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 19/10/2009. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured tenancy at £595 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 14/08/2016).
Relet: 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat; assured tenancy at £625 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 14/08/2016).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment located on the first floor.. Asking price £55,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 22/03/2016).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales