- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 35 flats. Built in 1986. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom. Includes mobility and wheelchair standard properties
- Resident management staff
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 100 yards; shop 100 yards; post office 100 yards; town centre 3 mile(s); GP 400 yards; social centre 2 mile(s)
- Weekly Social Activities include: tea, coffee, bingo, scrabble, whist, games night, organised by house manager. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £55,000 (1 bed), at Nov 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 19/10/2009. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat; assured tenancy at £575 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 08/12/2016).
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured shorthold tenancy at £550 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 08/12/2016).
Re-sale: a one bed retirement apartment located on the second floor overlooking the front and side of the development. Offers over £60,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 20/01/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment located on the first floor. £55,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 20/01/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales