- Extra care housing
- 50 flats. Built in 2013. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Extra Care scheme with 24 hours / 7 days), Non-resident management staff and Careline alarm service
- lift, lounge, restaurant, laundry, guest facilities, garden, activities room, hairdressing salon, assisted bathing facility
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 0.25 mile(s); shop 0.5 mile(s); post office 0.5 mile(s); town centre 3 mile(s); GP 1 mile(s)
- social activities. Some meals available (all meals (optional)). New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted, but not to be replaced
- Tenure(s): Rent (social landlord) and Shared Ownership
- Care provider: Housing & Care 21
Info updated: 31/03/2014. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
To rent: A 2nd floor 3 person two bedroom flat. Please contact us by email or phone, as above. (Notified 21/02/2018).
Re-sale: A first floor two bedroom flat - 25% share available. Please contact us by email or phone, as above. (Notified 09/03/2018).
Re-sale: A 2nd floor two bedroom flat - 75% share available. Please contact us by email or phone, as above. (Notified 09/03/2018).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales