- Extra care housing
- 42 flats. Built in 2014. Sizes 2 bedroom
- Extra Care scheme with 24 hours / 7 days), non-resident management staff and community alarm service
- lift, lounge, restaurant, guest facilities, garden, hairdressing salon
- New residents accepted from 55 years of age
- Tenure(s): Rent (social landlord) and Shared Ownership
- Care provider: Housing & Care 21
Info updated: 22/10/2013. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sales: One or more properties available. Please contact us by email or phone, as above. (Notified 05/09/2016).
To rent: A 1st floor 3 person two bedroom flat. Please contact us by email or phone, as above. (Notified 07/12/2016).
To rent: A 2nd floor 3 person two bedroom flat. Please contact us by email or phone, as above. (Notified 07/12/2016).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in Warwick
Home visiting Opticians and Audiologists providing a friendly, reliable, professional NHS & private services in the comfort of our client's own home.
When friends and family live too far away to make regular contact, the Royal Voluntary Service can provide a little bit of company and friendly social...more
Search for home services
What is assistive technology?
Assistive technology is a range of equipment that can help people with a physical, sensory, or mental health disability. It helps ...more