- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 52 flats. Built in 1988. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 400 yards; shop 300 yards; post office 500 yards; town centre 200 yards; GP 500 yards; social centre 200 yards
- Frequent social activities include bingo, whist, keep fit, coffee morning, tea party afternoons, and msical evening once a month. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 29/12/2009. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom ground floor flat; assured tenancy at £795 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Options on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 15/02/2015).
Re-sale(s): Please contact us by email or phone for details of currently available properties in this development. (Notified 31/01/2015).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in North Norfolk
We can offer you a driver with a vehicle providing door-to-door support. Besides transport, we can also provide an escort who, if necessary, will stay with you ...more
I provide independent financial advice to older people and their families.
I do this in whichever way suits my client - in their home, at my office or by telep...more
Search for home services
With Sussex Farmhouse Meals, you can have the finest quality meal - delivered to your door.
We deliver throughout Sussex, Kent, Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Be...more