- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 52 flats. Built in 1988. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 400 yards; shop 300 yards; post office 500 yards; town centre 200 yards; GP 500 yards; social centre 200 yards
- Frequent Social Activities include: bingo, whist, keep fit, coffee morning, tea party afternoons, and msical evening once a month. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £109,000 (1 bed), at Nov 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 29/12/2009. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat; assured tenancy at £765 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 04/05/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom second floor retirement apartment. £109,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in North Norfolk
We help carers, those who dedicate so much to others, with one-to-one advice, support and advocacy in Norfolk. There are over 90,000 carers in Norfolk, and our...more
I provide independent financial advice to older people and their families.
I do this in whichever way suits my client - in their home, at my office or by telep...more
Search for home services
We provide free NHS sight tests and eye examinations for eligible patients in their own home.
Free NHS spectacles are also available and are usually delivered 1...more