- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 52 flats. Built in 1988. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 400 yards; shop 300 yards; post office 500 yards; town centre 200 yards; GP 500 yards; social centre 200 yards
- Frequent social activities include bingo, whist, keep fit, coffee morning, tea party afternoons, and msical evening once a month. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 29/12/2009. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom ground floor flat; assured tenancy at £795 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Options on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 10/05/2015).
Relet: 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat; assured tenancy at £725 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Options on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 10/05/2015).
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured tenancy at £750 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Options on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 10/05/2015).
Re-sale(s): Please contact us by email or phone for details of currently available properties in this development. (Notified 11/05/2015).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in North Norfolk
We care for the elderly in their own homes , meal preparation, prescription pick up, shopping, light domestic duties and personal care.
Age UK North Norfolk’s befriending scheme has become aThe scheme currently comprises of one to one, face to face visits by volunteer befrienders, in the c...more
Search for home services
Royal Voluntary Service Books on Wheels volunteers bring a selection of books, DVDs, CDs and audio tapes to older people in their home on a regular basis. The v...more