- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 52 flats. Built in 1988. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 400 yards; shop 300 yards; post office 500 yards; town centre 200 yards; GP 500 yards; social centre 200 yards
- Frequent Social Activities include: bingo, whist, keep fit, coffee morning, tea party afternoons, and msical evening once a month. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £109,000 (1 bed), at Nov 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 29/12/2009. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat; assured tenancy at £750 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 28/08/2016).
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured tenancy at £750 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 28/08/2016).
Re-sale: a two bedroom retirement property on the second floor. Asking price £119,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 06/09/2016).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales