- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 48 flats. Built in 1991. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom. Includes mobility standard properties
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, guest facilities, garden, conservatory
- Access to site easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 300 yards; shop 100 yards; post office 100 yards; town centre 300 yards; GP 400 yards
- Weekly Social Activities include: weekly cards and carpet bowls, tea/coffee 3 times a week, and occasional functions, organised by residents. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £199,995 (1 bed), at Dec 2016
Info updated: 28/01/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sale: a one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment with access to gardens. £210,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 20/01/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom first floor retirement apartment with refitted carpets. £199,995. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 20/01/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom first floor retirement apartment with views of pond and rockery. £199,995. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 20/01/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in Redbridge
Visits to hospital and the GP surgery can be stressful so the help and support of a Royal Voluntary Service volunteer often proves invaluable. Our volunteers ac...more
We provide a wide range of services including personal care, help with shopping, visiting friends or family, getting up or going to bed, cooking ...more
Search for home services
Supply, install, maintain, repair and services all types of stairlifts, through floor lifts, step lifts and ceiling track hoists.