- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 59 flats. Built in 1989. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- visiting management staff (House Manager works 9am to 3pm), non-resident management staff (part time) and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden, conservatory, library
- Access to site fairly easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 300 yards; shop 300 yards; post office 800 yards; town centre 500 yards; GP 500 yards
- Weekly social activities include occasional events. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 02/02/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet(s): One larger 1st floor 1-bedroom flat at £900 pcm, excl. bills. Contact Mr Navin Haria on 020 8361 4755 or 07932 119 495 or at email@example.com. (Notified 24/02/2014).
Relet: 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat; assured shorthold tenancy at £950 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Options on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 02/02/2014).
Re-sale: 1 bedroom 2nd floor apartment at £205,000. Contact Retirement Homesearch on 0845 605 7042 or by email to email@example.com (Notified 13/12/2013).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales