- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 46 flats. Built in 1989. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom. Includes mobility standard properties
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden, conservatory, hobby room
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site fairly easy. Distances: bus stop 200 yards; shop 400 yards; post office 450 yards; town centre 1 mile(s); GP 450 yards; social centre 1 mile(s)
- Frequent Social Activities include: bingo, quizzes, cheeze & wine evenings, carpet bowls, theatre trips, and fish & chip lunches. New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £155,000 (1 bed), at Dec 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 19/01/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom ground floor flat; assured shorthold tenancy at £1025 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 04/05/2017).
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured tenancy at £1125 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 04/05/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment with access to patio. Offers in the Region Of £155,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales