- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 46 flats. Built in 1989. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom. Includes mobility standard properties
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden, conservatory, hobby room
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site fairly easy. Distances: bus stop 200 yards; shop 400 yards; post office 450 yards; town centre 1 mile(s); GP 450 yards; social centre 1 mile(s)
- Frequent Social Activities include: bingo, quizzes, cheeze & wine evenings, carpet bowls, theatre trips, and fish & chip lunches. New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
- Cost: Re-sale prices from around £155,000 (1 bed), at Dec 2016
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 19/01/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom ground floor flat; assured shorthold tenancy at £1025 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email email@example.com (Notified 20/03/2017).
Relet: 1 bedroom 1st floor flat; assured tenancy at £1125 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 20/03/2017).
Re-sale: a one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment with access to patio. Offers in the Region Of £155,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 16/03/2017).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in Redbridge
We at The Extra Mile Care Company understand that remaining in the comfort of your own home makes a huge difference to your independence, comfort ...more
I provide independent financial advice to older people and their families.
I do this in whichever way suits my client - in their home, at my office or by telep...more
Search for home services
We cater for all pets, including special needs cats, dogs, fish, reptiles and amphibians, horses, birds, caged pets (rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, hens etc.),...more