- Extra care housing
- 55 flats. Built in 2007. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Extra Care scheme with on-site care staff (24 hours / 7 days), non-resident management staff and community alarm service
- lift, lounge, dining room, laundry, guest facilities, garden, community centre, hairdressing salon, assisted bathing facility
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 500 yards; shop 500 yards; post office 2 mile(s); town centre 1 mile(s); GP 25 yards; social centre 5 yards
- Regular social activities include bingo, coffee mornings, get-togethers, and parties, organised by residents and staff. Some meals available (lunchtime meal can be purchased & served in residents lounge Mon to Fri). New residents accepted from 62 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted, but not to be replaced
- Rent (social landlord) and Shared Ownership
- Care provider: Sevacare (UK) Limited
Info updated: 26/03/2013. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Re-sales: One or more properties available. Please contact us by email or phone, as above. (Notified 07/07/2016).
To rent: A 2nd floor two person one bedroom flat. Please contact us by email or phone, as above. (Notified 16/08/2016).
To rent: A ground floor 3 person two bedroom flat. Please contact us by email or phone, as above. (Notified 16/08/2016).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales