- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 63 flats. Built in 2008. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 100 yards; shop 500 yards; post office 1 mile(s); town centre 1 mile(s); GP 1 mile(s); social centre 0.5 mile(s)
- Regular social activities include Coffee mornings, games/quiz nights, and parties as and when. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Cost: Prices from £146950 (at 07/03/2014)
Info updated: 22/12/2009. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
New sale(s): 1 and 2 bedroom properties available. Contact McCarthy & Stone on 0800 201 4811 or email us, as above. (Notified 27/02/2014).
Re-sale(s): Properties available from £114,950. Contact McCarthy & Stone on 0800 201 4811 or email us, as above. (Notified 27/02/2014).
Re-sale: 1 bedroom 1st floor apartment at £109,950. Contact Retirement Homesearch on 0845 605 7042 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 13/12/2013).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales