Contact EAC

If you would like to get in touch with a retirement housing development or care home then you will find their contact details on their respective page of our website. You can search our website here

If you are looking for free, independent and impartial advice then you can read more about our information materials and advice service here

Alternatively you can submit your enquiry to us by completing the following form:

Please do not use this form to contact a provider, a housing scheme or a care home; your message will not be forwarded.
Name  *
Email  *
Contact No
Your message  *

We will use the information you have provided to contact you in relation to your enquiry. Read more about how your data is used in our privacy policy