HousingCare.Org logo

EAC Services Directory

Adult Social CareCare and support for older people in Cornwall


Cornwall Council.
Cornwall Council.
Visit our website

What does it do?
Here are some of the areas Adult Care, Health and Wellbeing can help you with:

• Advice about benefits
• Alcohol, drugs and substance misuse
• Autism
• Blue badge (Disabled person's badge)
• Carers information
• Dementia
• Disabilities (physical)
• Home adaptations
• Learning disability
• Mental health
• Older people
• Personal budgets
• Safeguarding adults
• STEP service (formerly Homecare)

Who it is for?

This service is for older people, working age adults with a physical disability or learning disability.

Where it is available?

Local service covering: Caradon, Carrick, Isles of Scilly, Kerrier, North Cornwall, Penwith, Restormel (Cornwall).

How to access or apply for it:

You can email Adult Care, Health and Wellbeing at adultcare@cornwall.gov.uk

You can ring Adult Care, Health and Wellbeing on 0300 1234 131.


Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Home from hospital services, Care options advice, Personal care at home (registered), Dementia care

Info last updated:




Cornwall Council