What does it do?Our Services Include:
- Dog Walking-on the lead exercise, available in a variety of lengths, to suit all abilities.
- Dog Day Care-in a relaxing home environment.
- Daily Home Visits-for all species, during the morning, afternoon, and evening.
- Dog Home Boarding-with unique packages, to include Daily Walks.
- Small Animal Boarding-with access to a huge outdoor run.
Who it is for: Amity Pet Care offer individually tailored & flexible animal husbandry services, for all species, within East Surrey.
Our Services Are Ideal For:
- Pets and animals requiring extra supervised exercise, enrichment, monitoring or mental stimulation.
- Owners needing care for their pets, for short periods of time, daily.
- Owners who can't find enough time to give their animals the attention that they require.
- Those with busy work schedules or lifestyles.
- Anyone suffering from illness or mobility problems, etc.
- People going away on holiday.
- Anyone due in hospital.
Where it is available:Local service covering: Reigate & Banstead (Surrey). Crawley (West Sussex).
For Dog Walking & Daily Home Visits, we only cover East Surrey.
For all other services, including Dog Day Care, Dog Home Boarding, & Small Animal Boarding, we cover all areas.
What it costs:
- Dog Walking-from £7.
- Dog Day Care-from £5.75.
- Daily Home Visits-from £2.
- Dog Home Boarding-from £11.25
- Small Animal Boarding-from £1.
How to access or apply for it:
Owners, carers, or family members, should visit Amity Pet Care's website, for full descriptions of each of our services. Contact may be made, by filling in the contact form, e-mailing, or telephoning the relevant number.
What to expect then:
Once a service has been provisionally booked, each new owner, will have a free initial consultation, where we shall register their details, and go through the service structure.
Home help, Independent living, Pets, Pets
Info last updated:12/03/2012.