We specialise in helping people over the age of 60 to choose the most suitable place to live. It may be possible to improve your current home so you can stay where you are. Or you might think alternative accommodation is better, in which case we can help you to decide what to do next. Our priority is to help you understand all of your options and reach the right decision.Housing decisions can be complicated and we try to make sure you have what you need – including not only advice but practical support too. If you think you might need more suitable accommodation then talk to us first.
For example, we can arrange:
- a visit to you at home to talk things through
- advice on all of your options including:
- - staying where you are
- - buying or renting
- - moving to retirement housing
- - choosing residential or nursing home care
- help with forms and paperwork
- transport and support when you view properties.