What does it do?We can help you to adapt your home to suit your individual needs.
We have the experience needed to advise you on what will work best in your own home, from fitting a downstairs
toilet to building an extension. If you need us to, we can also organise and oversee the work on your behalf.
These are just some of the adaptations we can help you with:
• removing a bath to fit a level access shower
• installing a stair lift
• creating ramps and widening doors for wheelchair users
• building a safe play area for children.
Who it is for: We provide help and advice with repairs and adaptations to homeowners across the city
• we work with older people over 60, helping them to live independently in their own homes
Where it is available:Local service covering: North Somerset (Somerset).
What it costs:In some cases there is no cost for our services, and in every case we work hard to give you a sensible and affordable way forward.
How to access or apply for it:
Contact the service on 01275 858518
Monday to Thursday, 9.00-5.00 pm
Friday, 9.00-4.00 pm
Additional information:• we also work with disabled people of all ages, including people with mental health issues
or learning difficulties.
• all of our staff are checked with the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and we only work
with trusted contractors.
Home maintenance, Aids & equipment, Adaptations - minor, Adaptations - major, Home improvement agencies
Info last updated:29/05/2012.