What does it do?
Through a twice weekly surgery we offer information and advice around housing options for older people. This might include downsizing, moving to sheltered/residential care/supported housing or even having repairs and adaptations done to your existing home.
We can assist with housing applications and chase progress.
We liaise with housing providers to maximise housing opportunities for you
We can also help you with:
- Money matters
- Housing rights
- Health and social care
- Leisure and social activities
- Your rights to local services
What we offer you:
- We will give you information that is accurate and up-to-date
- We can explain the choices you have
- We will help you decide what to do, but it is always your choice
- We may be able to take action for you on your behalf if you would like us to
If we can't help, we will advise on other sources of help if the query is more specialist than our level of expertise